Hello lovely people!
The Barkery will be closed from 6th to 8th October for our company retreat/stock take/spring cleaning! We will reopen on 9th October Friday.
Deliveries will also be closed 6th to 7th October; they will resume 8th Oct Thursday.
Take care and stay safe everyone!
We hope every one has been taking care and staying safe during the Circuit Breaker!
As we move onto Phase 1 of a Safe Singapore, we will be removing the need to make an appointment before dropping by!
However, please note that the other conditions will stay the same, namely:
1) Everyone must first CHECK-IN via the SafeEntry App before entering the shop!
If you cannot check in or would prefer to remain outside, our outdoor pick-up point will still be there. Just let us know and we'll bring it out to you :)
2) We can only allow a maximum of 5 CUSTOMERS inside the shop at any one time.
Please do remember to stick to the social distancing markers if you're queuing outside the shop :)
3) Everyone entering must be wearing a functional face mask covering BOTH the nose and mouth at all times.
4) Please maintain a safe distance of at least 1m away from anyone not of your household while in the shop.
5) Our opening hours will still remain 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Sunday.
Hello everyone! We hope everyone has been well!
Here's a summary of the new measures we'll be implementing as the Circuit Breaker period is progressing:
1) We will be open from May 12th onward, by appointment only!
This means that we'll be open for self-collections! If you'd like to drop by without making a pre-order, please do contact us to secure an appointment slot first :)
2) Upon reopening, we'll need to implement mandatory new entry measures at the shop.
ALL customers must check-in and out of our shop via the SafeEntry App which requires scanning of the QR code on the sign outside our shop (no downloading of the app is necessary). All customers must show us this has been done, and allow our staff to take their temperatures outside the shop, before entering.
3) Only a MAXIMUM of 5 customers will be allowed in our shop at any one time. We also strongly encourage that only the person making the purchase enter the shop where possible. If waiting outside our shop, please do observe safe distancing and stand behind the yellow tape markers.
4) Customers are required to observe a minimum safe distance of 1m from anyone not of their household AT ALL TIMES while in the shop.
5) Anyone entering the shop MUST wear a functional mask covering both their nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES.
6) Until further notice, our opening hours will be kept to Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 6pm.
The Barkery Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to take action against any individual who refuses to comply with the above rules and/or staff direction, or who abuses any staff member or fellow shopper.
Alright, this Circuit Breaker is going to be harder than we thought! But together, we will get through it!
1) Our physical store is CLOSED for all self-collection and walk-in customers. We'll miss you, so please remember us when this pandemic is over!
2) Our online shop and delivery services will still be operational, so please don't fret, you can still get all your pet essentials no problem, just that it will have to be delivered from now on
3) We have lowered the minimum order for delivery to $50 (it was previously $60), so it will be easier for you lovely people to qualify for free delivery.
4) For all confirmed orders for pick up, we are very sorry but we will need to convert them to delivery. We are not able to offer free delivery for all of those orders (the orders above $50 automatically qualify), but we will be contacting each and everyone of you to see if you'd like to top up your order or if you won't mind paying a reduced delivery fee.
Thank you very much everyone for your kind support and understanding! This won't be easy for anyone, but together we will GET THROUGH THIS IN ONE PIECE!
Stay home, and stay UNITED SG!
As the COVID 19 situation develops, we at The Barkery will be taking every step possible to ensure the health and safety of you, your families, and our employees.
This entails several measures we humbly request your co-operation with, starting from 17th April onward.
1) We will be offering pick up services ONLY during this time
Our shop at 326 Joo Chiat Road will be not be open for customers to enter during this time, but we'll still be here and we can pack your orders for you and bring them out to you :)
If you have not made either a pre-order but still need to get stuff, just let us know via WhatsApp (to 91556290). Payment can be made via our wireless terminal for NETS & Credit Cards, or via PayNow to our UEN no. 201208023ZBAR.
2) Where possible, our deliveries will be made contactless
Our delivery staff will be making contactless deliveries where possible. As such, we will be suspending cash on delivery payments for the time being. For delivery orders, we will only be accepting bank transfers, PayNow or PayPal payments. Proof of payment will be necessary to fully confirm your order.
Upon reaching your home, drivers will ring the bell, leave your bag of groceries at the door and maintain a 2-metre distance while waiting for you to collect your items. Your invoice will be in the bag, and they will wait for you to confirm that all items were received in good order before moving off.
3) We will not be able to accept any additional Novelty or Custom Cake orders for the time being. Confirmed orders will be fulfilled as per normal.
As we are being inundated with orders for daily essentials, we are currently unable to accept orders for Novelty and Custom cakes as our production schedule is fully loaded. We will be reviewing this on a daily basis, and we hope we can open up cake orders soon.
4) Our opening hours have been revised to 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Sunday.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused by these measures, but they are necessary to safeguard your health and ours. Please take good care of yourselves and your families!
Together we can overcome.
OK so we've spent ages coming up with plans for our 8th Anniversary celebrations, but in light of the current situation, we've decided to postpone the celebration but NOT THE SALE!
So we'll be having an AWESOME ONLINE SALE from 1st April 2020 to 5th April 2020! These discounts will apply to in-store purchases as well, but we'd like to encourage everyone to make orders for delivery if possible in order to maintain social distancing! If you'd like to make an in-store purchase, please give us a pre-order in advance so we can get everything ready for you for pick up! Our maximum limit of 5 customers allowed in the store at any one time will still apply during this period.
The 1st 100 online orders will also receive 1 FREE BARKERY COTTON TOTE BAG (the one Lexie is reluctantly modelling). Please take note that not all the brands available in our store are participating in this sale; some brands will have limited discounts only, and some none at all. Our treats, biscuits and frozen items will be on sale, but not our cakes or pies :)
We are anticipating a higher-than-usual demand for delivery services during this period, so we may not always be able to deliver on the date you initially select. We'll try our best to fit everyone in their desired delivery dates, but please bear with us if we need to make rearrangements.
We'll be closed on 31st March, this coming Tuesday, to prepare for the sale
We'll hold our planned celebration, competitions and give-aways when things are less uncertain, HOPEFULLY REAL SOON!!
Have a great day everybody!!!!
In light of the social distancing measures in place, we're trying our best to make more of our in-store stock available to you online. So we've partnered with our very awesome suppliers at Loyal.D to join us in this sale! They will offer a 10% discount off their products when you use the discount code SGBARKERY8 at checkout from their website at
They have AWESOME products from their own brand, Ruffwear, DOG Copenhagen and 2 Hounds Design!
We'll be working with them to collate orders for delivery, so if you have ordered from us as well and qualify for free delivery, please select "MANUAL PAYMENT" upon checkout from the Loyal.D website so you are not charged the extra delivery fee from them
The same time frame for the sale applies; it will begin at 1st April 12am, and will end on 5th April 11.59pm
*photo featuring the fabulous Pango and Shiro!
It's that time of the year again for PAWESOME DEALS!!!
We'll be having fantastic in-store sales on the weekend of Black Friday, starting from 29th November to 1st December.
Cyber Monday deals follow for the coming Monday of 2nd December :)
Hi all! Please do note that our shop at 326 Joo Chiat Road will be closing at 4pm on 27th October for Diwali!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Enjoy AWESOME discounts when you shop at our store or online this Thanksgiving Weekend!
*Discounts will NOT apply to any cakes, pupcakes, Christmas collection items, any items for the shelters, nor any pre-existing bundles or promotion deals
**Discounts will only be up to 10% off for these brands.
Hello lovely hoomans! Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner, and you know what that means!!!! PAWESOME PROMOTIONS ARE IN STORE!
From November 24th to November 26th (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), enjoy these following discounts when shopping at our store at 326 Joo Chiat Road!!!
Please do note that these discounts ARE ONLY APPLICABLE to purchases made at 326 Joo Chiat Road, and DO NOT cover any items on our cake or Christmas menus, or items sold for Animal Welfare Groups.
If Joo Chiat is too far east for you to visit, you can also enjoy promotions while make online orders in the comfort of your own home this coming Cyber Monday!
For the whole of 27th Nov, the following discount codes will be applicable to all orders!
Please do note that the CORRECT CODE must be keyed in upon checkout; if not, the discount WILL NOT APPLY. The codes are only valid for 27th November 2017, and DO NOT APPLY to items on our cake, Christmas or For the Shelter menus.