Please do note that The Barkery Singapore will be closed from 12th to 16th of February. A limited number of delivery orders may go out on the 16th, but our retail shop will only reopen on the 17th of Feb (Wednesday).
The Barkery shop will also be closed on the 27th and 28th of Feb for a family event! However we will still be accepting delivery orders for those dates.
We will also be closing early at 4pm on 11th Feb, Thursday.
Hi all! The very awesome folks at Bixbi are offering a giveaway exclusively for customers of The Barkery Singapore!
Stand a chance to win a hamper worth nearly $150.00 when you spend $100 and above at our online store :)
If you have already made an order totalling more than $100 before today at the start of Dec, don't worry, your name will be automatically be included in the draw.
The winner will be decided by none other than our Lexie Bean the Tripod, and we'll be notifying the lucky winner no later than the 20th of December.
Black Friday is BACK AGAIN at the Barkery!
Enjoy super awesome deals on our super awesome products, both online and at our shop at 326 Joo Chiat Road, from 20th to 22nd November :)
Hi all! The Barkery shop will be closed on 3rd November, this coming Tuesday, as Elizabeth has to go for surgery (don't worry nothing serious)!
Pre-ordered deliveries will still go out as scheduled.
Hello lovely people!
The Barkery will be closed from 6th to 8th October for our company retreat/stock take/spring cleaning! We will reopen on 9th October Friday.
Deliveries will also be closed 6th to 7th October; they will resume 8th Oct Thursday.
Take care and stay safe everyone!
We hope every one has been taking care and staying safe during the Circuit Breaker!
As we move onto Phase 1 of a Safe Singapore, we will be removing the need to make an appointment before dropping by!
However, please note that the other conditions will stay the same, namely:
1) Everyone must first CHECK-IN via the SafeEntry App before entering the shop!
If you cannot check in or would prefer to remain outside, our outdoor pick-up point will still be there. Just let us know and we'll bring it out to you :)
2) We can only allow a maximum of 5 CUSTOMERS inside the shop at any one time.
Please do remember to stick to the social distancing markers if you're queuing outside the shop :)
3) Everyone entering must be wearing a functional face mask covering BOTH the nose and mouth at all times.
4) Please maintain a safe distance of at least 1m away from anyone not of your household while in the shop.
5) Our opening hours will still remain 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Sunday.
Hello everyone! We hope everyone has been well!
Here's a summary of the new measures we'll be implementing as the Circuit Breaker period is progressing:
1) We will be open from May 12th onward, by appointment only!
This means that we'll be open for self-collections! If you'd like to drop by without making a pre-order, please do contact us to secure an appointment slot first :)
2) Upon reopening, we'll need to implement mandatory new entry measures at the shop.
ALL customers must check-in and out of our shop via the SafeEntry App which requires scanning of the QR code on the sign outside our shop (no downloading of the app is necessary). All customers must show us this has been done, and allow our staff to take their temperatures outside the shop, before entering.
3) Only a MAXIMUM of 5 customers will be allowed in our shop at any one time. We also strongly encourage that only the person making the purchase enter the shop where possible. If waiting outside our shop, please do observe safe distancing and stand behind the yellow tape markers.
4) Customers are required to observe a minimum safe distance of 1m from anyone not of their household AT ALL TIMES while in the shop.
5) Anyone entering the shop MUST wear a functional mask covering both their nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES.
6) Until further notice, our opening hours will be kept to Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 6pm.
The Barkery Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to take action against any individual who refuses to comply with the above rules and/or staff direction, or who abuses any staff member or fellow shopper.
Alright, this Circuit Breaker is going to be harder than we thought! But together, we will get through it!
1) Our physical store is CLOSED for all self-collection and walk-in customers. We'll miss you, so please remember us when this pandemic is over!
2) Our online shop and delivery services will still be operational, so please don't fret, you can still get all your pet essentials no problem, just that it will have to be delivered from now on
3) We have lowered the minimum order for delivery to $50 (it was previously $60), so it will be easier for you lovely people to qualify for free delivery.
4) For all confirmed orders for pick up, we are very sorry but we will need to convert them to delivery. We are not able to offer free delivery for all of those orders (the orders above $50 automatically qualify), but we will be contacting each and everyone of you to see if you'd like to top up your order or if you won't mind paying a reduced delivery fee.
Thank you very much everyone for your kind support and understanding! This won't be easy for anyone, but together we will GET THROUGH THIS IN ONE PIECE!
Stay home, and stay UNITED SG!