Hello everyone! We hope everyone has been well!
Here's a summary of the new measures we'll be implementing as the Circuit Breaker period is progressing:
1) We will be open from May 12th onward, by appointment only!
This means that we'll be open for self-collections! If you'd like to drop by without making a pre-order, please do contact us to secure an appointment slot first :)
2) Upon reopening, we'll need to implement mandatory new entry measures at the shop.
ALL customers must check-in and out of our shop via the SafeEntry App which requires scanning of the QR code on the sign outside our shop (no downloading of the app is necessary). All customers must show us this has been done, and allow our staff to take their temperatures outside the shop, before entering.
3) Only a MAXIMUM of 5 customers will be allowed in our shop at any one time. We also strongly encourage that only the person making the purchase enter the shop where possible. If waiting outside our shop, please do observe safe distancing and stand behind the yellow tape markers.
4) Customers are required to observe a minimum safe distance of 1m from anyone not of their household AT ALL TIMES while in the shop.
5) Anyone entering the shop MUST wear a functional mask covering both their nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES.
6) Until further notice, our opening hours will be kept to Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 6pm.
The Barkery Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to take action against any individual who refuses to comply with the above rules and/or staff direction, or who abuses any staff member or fellow shopper.