Hi all, in light of the ever-evolving situation with COVID in Singapore, we'll be collating all relevant information regarding our store policies here! This page may be updated as the need arises, so please do check back if you're unsure of anything!
POLICIES EFFECTIVE FROM MAY 15TH 2021
Contactless delivery measures will now be implemented for ALL delivery orders in order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- For each delivery, our drivers will call or text when they are making their way to you.
- Upon arrival, they will send pictures of the items ordered to show that the correct items are being delivered intact.
- Where possible, they will deliver directly to your doorstep (it would be helpful if customers could leave a designated container or surface for the items), take a picture for proof of delivery, make a final call to the customer to inform of delivery, and leave.
- Please do ensure that there is someone to receive the items during the stipulated delivery timing chosen if the items ordered require refrigeration (like frozen food items) or checking (like our cakes).
- The Barkery Singapore will not bear responsibility for stolen, damaged or spoiled items once delivery has been made.
- Our shop at 326 Joo Chiat Road will now be open by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- We strongly encourage ALL customers who'd like to drop by the shop to make a pre-order online so that we may prepare the required items in advance.
- All self-collection orders are considered appointments.
- We will not accept appointments for browsing purposes only.
- If you need something from our shop urgently but have not made an appointment, please contact us via call or WhatsApp directly at 91556290 during working hours, and we'll do our best to assist you.
Please take care and stay safe everyone! We'll get through this together.